THIS APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN THE FUTURE FOR NEW JOB POSTS.
CONTRACT TYPE: FIXED TERM - 3 MONTHS
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: MONDAY 4TH FEBRUARY 2019
Due to expansion and two major contracts coming up for the BBC and ITV we are looking for a trainee camera assistant to join us on a three month contract starting in early March 2019.
We are a friendly equipment hire and crewing company based in Trafford Park near MediaCity UK. We work for all the major broadcasters and production companies and help produce award winning programmes and content.
We offer excellent career opportunities to our staff and pride ourselves on nurturing talent and giving professional training of the highest level.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic team player who is passionate about working in the film and television industry. The ideal candidate will have experience with broadcast camera equipment, preferably Sony and ARRI.
As a trainee you will be offered unparalleled opportunities and training. In addition to this, you will be expected to get stuck in to all aspect of the daily running of the company which include, but are not limited to, kit prep, help maintaining the kit room plus assisting both the camera and sound department on location.
We'd like our new team member to be;
- An all rounder who is happy to get stuck in!
- Amazing at time-management
- Self motivated & proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional yet outgoing
- Good technical knowledge with an ability to help prep kit to an immaculate standard
- Ability to work flexible hours
PLEASE ensure you have the following before applying;
- Full and clean driving license
- Production/TV industry experience
- Must be based in Manchester and available to start early March 2019
- Looking for a 3 month contract position, not freelance
NOTE - Applicants who do not clearly state in their cover letter that they meet the above criteria will unfortunately not be considered for this opportunity.
This is a full time paid position for 3 months (which could be extended depending on future commissions).
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
If you'd like to apply, please email your CV and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com with the Subject heading 'Camera Trainee’.