Aladdin is always an quantum leap ahead in technology – they are bringing a brand-new LED Lite on the market, the BI-FLEX M7. The Micro LED Technology enables Aladdin to build a 1×1 panel with 70w instead of 50w.
The BI-FLEX M7 is the cinematographer’s choice for a small, lightweight and powerful lighting tool for many applications like: portable interview light or to hide in narrow spaces like elevators, cars or even inside objects for product photography.
The BI-FLEX M7 runs from main power supply or battery. The BI-FLEX M7 comes with a dimmer and a mount for 16mm studs, to mount it onto your stands or clamps and it has on each corner a velcro enabling you to put it where ever you like, for instance to upgrade your old halogen softbox to LED.
The BI-FLEX M7 is a flexible panel light 30x30cm and less than 5mm thick.
- Aladdin 4 Pin Power Cable (Long)
- Aladdin 4 Pin Power Cable (Short)
- Aladdin AC Adapter for BI-FLEX M3
- 13A to IEC C14 Cable
- Aladdin Diffuser for Bi-Flex
- Aladdin Dimmer with V-Mount Battery Plate for Micro Bi-Flex M3
- Aladdin Double Ball Head Stand Mount fits X-Bend and Frame
- X Frame for Aladdin 1X1 LED Panel Light
- Aladdin Single kit case for bi-flex 1×1
- Medium Lighting Kit Stand
Light Source Super high CRI Power LED’s 70W
CRI CRI97 / TLCI 97
Colour Temperature 2900°K – 6500°K
Beam Angle 140°
Dimmer Dimming: (1% – 100%)
Cooling Passive cooling
Dimmer Input 12V to 30V
Power Unit Automatic Voltage 90V – 260V