The A7S II can record 4K movies internally in the XAVC S format meaning that content is wonderfully detailed. Because information from all pixels is utilised without line skipping or pixel binning, the camera can maximise the expanded power of the full-frame image sensor and produce 4K movies with higher image clarity and negligible moiré.
Video functionality has been further enhanced with new profiles; S-Gamut3.Cine/S-Log3 and S-Gamut3/S-Log3. These new profiles deliver wide dynamic range and colour correction is easier to perform.
The A7S ll even offers impressive 14-stop latitude in the S-Log3 gamma setting. The camera also supports S-Gamut/S-Log2.
- 1 x Metabones E to EF Smart Adapter
- 1 x Sony XLR-A2M Audio Unit
- 1 x Tilta TT-0509R Wooden Hand Grip
- 1 x Tilta ES-T17 Cage for Sony A7
- 1 x Micro HDMI to Female Full-HDMI Adapter
- 2 x 15mm Bars
- 1 x D-Tap to NP-FW50 Dummy Battery Adaptor for A7S II
- 8 x Sony NP-FW50 Battery
- 1 x Hahnel ProCube2 Sony Twin Battery Charger
- 1 x Sony ECM-XM1
- 2 x SanDisk 64GB SD Card (170MB/S)
- 1 x CF / SD Card Reader
- 1 x Calumet 8 x ND 77mm Screw in Filter
- 1 x Calumet 8 x ND 82mm Screw in Filter
- 1 x 1510 Peli Case
Sony E-mount lenses
35mm full frame (35.6 x 23.8mm), Exmor CMOS sensor
NUMBER OF PIXELS (EFFECTIVE)
Still images: ISO 100-102400 (expandable to ISO 50-409600), AUTO (ISO 100-12800, selectable lower limit and upper limit), Movies: ISO 100-102400 equivalent (expandable to ISO 100-409600 equivalent), AUTO (ISO 100-12800 equivalent, selectable lower limit and upper limit)